|
I said it.
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, November 02, 2008 @ 5:23 AM After months and months of slacking/procrastination/spending-like-there-is-no-tomorrow, finally, I've done something noble. I'VE GOT A JOB! Now, there's at least an income to my starving bank accont. The rate of excretion is just way too high. This whole getting a job thing has been driving most of us nuts. Its like we're competiting among ourselves to get jobs. Even from that you'll see things that U dun usually see. Ahh nvm on that. How great it would be if everyone gets a job. =/ I feel like I've achieved something great. Working in different places gives me different experience, but so far my jobs only involves plate waiting, serving, table clearing etc etc. Never knew a job that seemed so easy is actually not that easy after all. Who knew plate waiting can actually build muscles? U tell me! Every time after work, all you want is just a back massage or just lie flat facing the floor, hoping that the chair will just roll over you, HARD!Just so you know, I'm officially a Crowne Plaza Part Time Waitress. =) Sounds all big and reputable and geng and such, NO, it is NOT. Why? 1. It is not as professional as how other 4 star hotel. If not, a person like me also cannot be qualified to become a waitress lar rite. 2. The manager shouts at you as if you're like a dog. He just reminds me so much of Gordon Ramsay in Hell's Kitchen. (HA! I saw him at work today! Ya he looks just like how he looks on tv, duh~) 3. The plates are like made of bricks of gold. It was just too heavy, I wasn't physically and mentally prepared for it. Lately, I've been burying myself in piles of printed journals for my research project. The progress of my project is even slower than a snail. I've not met my supervisor more than twice and this bugs me so much because I really dunno what's going on and others have already started with their introduction! Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. It even haunts me in my sleep. Need to read more journals now. Labels: Life 0 shouts. |