|
I said it.
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Friday, September 26, 2008 @ 5:53 PM There goes my 14 day vacation. Now, I'm back at Glasgow, darker and super broke, but still in one piece. Thank god for that. No no I didn't overspend in Zara ok. Surprisingly I was the only one who survived not buying anything in Zara * round of applause pls* but it is undeniable that Zara flagship store is beyond heaven. Its just too pretty, too big, too many clothes, too many choices. And, me with TOO LITTLE MONEY. I was left with only 80 euros, no wonder I couldn't afford anything. That is just too gruesome. I'm already missing the spanish paella (seafood rice), portugese tart (with icing sugar and cinnamon yumyum), spanish couples making out on the streets (eye candies ha!), the metro (super accessible) etc etc, but I'm super GLAD to be home. Clean toilets and bathroom, my laptop (oh my love), tasteless tap water, fork and spoon, and my rooooom! Seafood Paella I might, or might not, post pictures of my trip. That all depends on my mood. But I most probably will. I think. Ya. I'm looking forward to the new semester (not the workload tho). Finally, we get to meet the home students, and also other students from other faculties! Can't wait. Hopefully, the new sem would be a great one. PLEASE be a GREAT ONE! Anyway, I'm signing off now. First day of school today :P gotta kiss another 60 pounds goodbye.. for the books and notes. I NEED A JOB. I'll talk bout my spain and portugal trip soon. Mucha gracias Labels: Traveling 0 shouts. |