|
I said it.
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 2:05 AM I'm using Flooble now, replacing my old chatterbox, coz my uni blocked it. Wtf. Anyway, feel free to tag! After 7 long hours of lectures, I treated myself with a new pair of Nike sneakers =) which only cost me 20pounds! And also 4 big bags of groceries, again! We went grocery-shopping for more than 5x ever since we came. Now, our kitchen is fully stocked, with more than one year supply of food la. We definitely won't starve to death. =) The only problem is, how much can we cook? God, please don't let me grow fat!>.< I was just wondering... Did the globe turn the wrong way? I thought only the southern hemisphere of the world is having winter. Why is it so bloody cold in Glasgow? Summer? 7C? Madness. Its just like living in the freezer. Need to wrap myself up more! Zara is having sales this coming thursday! =) 0 shouts. |