|
I said it.
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, February 15, 2004 @ 6:37 PM Yesterday was my parents' convalidation day at St. Ignatius church. And it was also valentine's day. I woke up exceptionally early for this weekend, because we had to get prepared and all. Kell arrived at our house at 8.45a.m. I wore the Nichole and EIC shirt i bought like two years ago. I didn't have the chance to wear it until yesterday. I suit it with my axxezz blue beaded necklace and the skirt i bought from OP. Mom wore the dress she got from Ms. Read. She spent 180+ for that. If it was for me, she wouldn't even buy a dress and shirt which exceeds 100. She chose the wear the most ugly wig (the shoulder length one), maybe it isn't that bad but i hate it. She wore it just because she looked younger with it. Come on lar, her age is touching 55 and she still thinks that she's pretty like how she used to look when she got married? pls lar..! Jess gave me a Nike cap for my bday. I was really happy to receive it. I guess that's my 4th present i got from someone(excluding pui yee's ugly shitty prez). Btw, thanks Kell, Bo, Tzyy and Jess. Kell, thanks for coming to the ceremony. I am/was really happy that you could attend the wedding. I really felt bad for stealing you over from yp. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day. The ceremony was really boring. Singing and singing again. Honestly, that's what i mainly hate bout going to church. But seeing mom and dad together really made feel happy. I didn't know the started liking each other when my mom was at form 2 and dad was at form 4. I was really shock when i heard that from my 2nd aunt. I really like my dad, although sometimes he can be really unreasonable. I don't think i can find a guy now who has my dad's characteristics (not physically). I really envy their strong love. Don't feel like talking bout their 'wedding day'. It was really boring and nothing worth mentioning about. But the lunch was great!!:) 0 shouts. |