|
I said it.
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Friday, June 22, 2007 @ 10:19 PM I'm so in love with his cuteness!! So much until i fret that when he turns 40, i will not love in anymore. (That's if we can last that long :P) My phone was ringing at 1.28am Its playing favourite ring tone, 乘风 by 王蓝茵, Ah, its him calling.... He is unwell. Poor thing, he had to visit the doctor in the middle of the night. He's got rashes all over his body, even his face. (He looks as if he's blushing, which adds more to his cuteness *pinch cheeks*) Just sue me :P He's just so different from his usual self. Now, more quiet and less active... So peaceful suddenly. Feels kinda weird... (if I'd said nice, he'd probably strangle me). Don't get me wrong, I am worried for him. But I'm glad that it wasn't Dengue or any disease that is life-threatening. When i first saw his rashes, my first thought was he got Dengue, because he has the symptoms, except he doesn't have fever. Gee, i feel so useful, especially me being a soon-to-be Health care Professional, I can't even tell what's wrong with him, or at least know what to do and what not. *sigh* Thankfully, doctor said he is just suffering from an allergic reaction. He's guessing it might the Kelana Jaya swimming pool he went the day before he fell ill. If that's really it, he's so unlucky wei... Curse those little kids who pee n poo in the pool (ok, I'm sorry too for peeing in my club's swimming pool when I was young, at least I don't do it anymore :P) , and those lazy pool-cleaner for not disinfecting the pool (is chlorine that expensive anyway?). Hope he gets well soon... =/ 0 shouts. |